Sunday 14 May 2006

Two Sunday memes

Shamelessly Pinched from Mark and Paula:
Meme 1...
Accent: NZ.
Booze: Yes please.
Chore I Hate: Blog memes.
Dog or Cat: 1 cat, a Devon Rex.
Essential Electronics: Computer, stereo - I like to try and injure or mislay the cellphone
Favorite Perfume: The smell of eggs in the morning.
Gold or Silver: Both.
Hometown: Auckland
Insomnia: Yes. Great for getting things done.
Job Title: If I tell you, I'll have to kill you. ;^)
Kids: No thanks.
Living arrangements: Castle on the Hill.
Most admirable traits: I 'let' people win in tennis.
Number of sexual partners: One at a time.
Overnight hospital stays: Three - once for tonsils; once for a finger; once for a knee.
Phobias: Snakes, liberals, Tories.
Quote:
We hold these truths to be demonstrable in reality: that human beings are individually possessed of certain inalienable rights, which are the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of private property and happiness; that to secure these rights, governments are instituted among people, deriving their just powers - and only such powers - from the consent of the governed; that all laws legislated by governments must be for the purpose of securing these rights; that no laws legislated by government may violate these rights; that all citizens are equal before such laws; and that whenever any government becomes destructive of these rights, it is in rebellion against its citizens, who may then remove it and institute new government.
Religion: Not bleeding likely.
Siblings: One older blister.
Time I wake up: Depends who (or what) is waking me up ...
Unusual talent or skill: Can offend several dozen people at several paces simply by entering a room.
Vegetable I love: Potatoes, deep fried. Spinach, on pizza.
Worst habit: Not letting people finish their ...
X-rays/MRIs: Chest, neck, head.
Yummy foods I make: Lasagne, pancakes, scrambled eggs, sourdough bread, risotto, Sichuan tofu.
Zodiac sign: Uranus.

Meme 2...
I am: Therefore, I'll think.
I want: More time.
I wish: Wishing doesn't make it so.
I hate: Those who wish without thinking.
I love: Those who think without wishing.
I miss: My youth. ;^)
I fear: James Joyce.
I hear: James Joyce is not as frightening as he appears.
I wonder: Why Wagner's operas are longer than they need to be.
I regret: That Wagner's operas are so long.
I am not: Entirely unhappy at their length.
I dance: To everything other than Wagner. Or in public.
I sing: But not well.
I cry: At funerals.
I am not always: On the computer.
I make with my hands: Architectural models.
I write: Often.
I confuse: Deposits for full contracts.
I should: Charge more.
I start: With gusto!
I finish: Eventually.

TAGS: Blog

2 comments:

Deadman said...

I loved this! Great answers.

I hear you on the "should charge more"!

Anonymous said...

Hola: tienes un blog genial, lleno de buenos e interesantes datos y quiero compartir contigo y tus lectores más información sobre la raza de gato Devon Rex y un video de fotografías del Devon Rex.

Espero que te guste mi espacio y dejame un comentario si te apetece

Saludos