Thursday 28 September 2006

Most popular

Here's the top Google searches at the minute landing here at 'Not PC,' in order of popularity. I'm a bit disturbed to find the two most popular searches currently represent nearly a quarter of all Google searches ending up here ...
annette presley
peter cresswell
willie jackson and lindsay perigo
schminke house
bavinger house
broadacre
essay generator
milton friedman are you a libertarian interview
riva san vitale - mario botta
four last songs - jesse norman
reasons why the war in iraq is good
online political quiz
oklahoma bavinger
libertarian architecture
female soldiers in uniform
between the lines libeskind
nezam amery
soane house section
RELATED: Blog

1 comment:

Deadman said...

And all I get is "Hairstyles" (from a Vargas post I did and said I liked the gal's hairstyle) and "Wank" (from a post where I was referred to as "the wank merchant" by a disgruntled blogger who was offended by my Vargas pics).

Lucky me!