Tuesday 20 May 2008

Dr Robert

Pssst.  I know that many of you know Robert White, a local Objectivist, so I'm very happy to report that Robert is now Doctor Robert -- his thesis on the philosophy of Ayn Rand has now been accepted, and the title of Doctor about to be bestowed.

Congratulations Doctor.

UPDATE: Oops, apparently my grapevine was slightly inaccurate.  I said the title of Doctor is about to
be bestowed. In fact, Robert's degree was conferred several weeks ago.

Here's the Beatles, with 'Dr Robert':

                          

And here's a very good Peruvian Beatles covers band doing Dr Robert.  Who knew that such things even existed.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has Dr. Robert got any medicine ? I am asking because I like Doctors medicine.

Anonymous said...

Indeed. Congratulations Dr White.

- Sam Pierson

Anonymous said...

Jolly splendid result, Robert, well done!

Anonymous said...

Well done Robert, I look forward to reading your thesis one day.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dr. Robert

Signed

Dr Robert.

Rebel Radius said...

Sincere congratulations Dr. Robert and kudos for your choice of subject matter.

Andrew B said...

(Dr!) Robert,

Well done (I hope you read all these) - the sooner we see your influence affecting university philosophy departments the better.

Andrew Bates