Wednesday 23 September 2009

Blog rankings

Tim Selwyn’s released his Top 20 rankings for August for the local political blogosphere, and there’s a hell of a lot of movement.  Biggest movers from my perspective are Cactus Kate, whose shenanigans with the Gotcha! blog thrust her above me in the rankings (congratulations Cactus); and Labour MPs’ Red Alert blog which deservedly shot up to number five, putting it just below me.

Which makes me wonder how long the Sub-Standard can hold its place at number two – why would you read the monkeys when you can read their organ-grinders at Red Alert directly?

4 comments:

Cactus Kate said...

Gotcha unfortunately was reflected in September Peter.

Look forward to more misery then :)

Peter Cresswell said...

Ah, so it was. Looks like I'm going to get my arse kicked by a lawyer. :-/

Peter Cresswell said...

Holy mother, can you please stop with the "abuse spam." I"m just about ready to make this a "moderated comments" blog.

If you're going to be insulting then at least make it a) clever, and b) topical. And if it's just Anonymous, then I'll make it deleted.

Cactus Kate said...

Build bridges Peter. Build bridges. xx